Liquidity for shareholders who want to get out, when they want to get out. Solutions for investor syndicates that need to replace a member.
Second Alpha is perhaps uniquely qualified in the industry to provide liquidity to shareholders and be a hands-on, value-added contributor to private company investor syndicates. The Second Alpha team brings more than fifty years of combined venture capital, angel investing and investment banking experience to the private company situations that it considers.
So, the Second Alpha team understands the sensitivities that surround any situation that involve buying out a professional investor.
Second Alpha can:
- Provide immediate cash to investors desiring liquidity
- Step into tired or fraying syndicates
- Handle sensitive investor relationship dynamics
- Provide new capital to companies or buy down debt as part of a solution
- Step into pay-to-play financings, lead or join recaps
- Bring fresh perspectives, contacts and energy to your investor base
Second Alpha is dedicated to building long-term relationships with investors in private companies. So the team is always happy to make connections and discuss possible ways to work together.
Second Alpha’s investment professionals have crafted solutions in partnership with VCs, angels, strategic investors, venture lenders and investment bankers. In all situations, the team strives to be discrete, constructive and helpful. So why not grab a cup of coffee and start a conversation with a Second Alpha professional today!